TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the date of release of TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019. The admit card of the TNUSRB SI Admit Card will be released in 2nd week of November 2019. The selection on the post of Sub Inspector SI will be done on the basis of written and physical testing. The Tamil Nadu sub-inspector exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28 and 29th of December 2019. The written exam will be done first. Those candidates who will clear Written exam will be called for Physical test. TNUSRB has also released the date of exam of TNUSRB SI 2019.
TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019
TNUSRB has released the admit card of SI Exam 2019. Those candidates who have applied for Sub Inspector post can download the admit card from 2nd week of November 2019. The Admit Card for TNUSRB SI Post will be released online on the official website of TNUSRB. Candidate can download the SI Admit card 2019 using the application number and password. The following table gives a few key details regarding it.
none;border-bottom:solid black 1.0pt;border-right:solid black 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid black 1.0pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid black 1.0pt; padding:5.0pt 5.0pt 5.0pt 5.0pt">
Important details on the admit card
The following are the important details mentioned on the admit card
- Candidate’s Name, along with the signature of the candidate and their photo
- Counselors photo
- Exam Name, date, time and Code
- Center of the Exam
- Father’s and Mother’s Name of the candidate
- Gender (M/ F)
- Candidate’s Category which falls under SC, ST, OBC, and General
- Roll Number
- Duration Time of Exam
- Other general instructions
How to download TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019?
Proceed the steps specified below in order to download the admit card.
- Follow the link which is specified above and then click the link for admit card in the official website.
- Then enter your registration number in the place given and click submit.
- You will have the admit card displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card and save it.
The maximum marks are 100. This is provided over the following five rounds.
The following are the rounds which will be conducted as part of the selection
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Endurance Test (ET)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The written test holds the maximum marks of 70 for open quota and 85 for the departmental quota. Apart from that, there is special mark allotted for candidates who had been part of the department, NSS, Sports and NCC.
TNUSRB SI Exam Date
TNUSRB has also released the date of the exam of Sub Inspector. Those candidates who have applied for the post of SI should note that the written exam will be conducted on 28 December 2019 and 29th December 2019. The date of Physical test and document verification will be declared later.
Important things related to the exam
While appearing for the exam the candidates should have a hard copy of the admit card. Along with this, photo proof must be carried along. This may anyone of the below,
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other government-approved ID proof along with a photo on it.
- The exam tests candidates in various topics including logical reasoning, current affairs, etc.