VKSU Ara UG Admission 2nd Merit List 2019 Check Second List Date and Download VKSU Second Merit List
VKSU Ara UG Admission 2nd Merit List 2019: Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara (VKSU) has released the second merit list for admission in Graduation courses like BA BSc BCom for session 2019-22. Those students whose name was not mentioned in the First merit list of VKSU can check their name in the second merit list. The second merit list has been released on the official website of VKSU Ara. Candidates can check their name in second merit list using user name and password. We have given direct link to check the second merit list in this page. Scroll down the page to get brief detailed information about VKSU Ara Merit List.
VKSU Ara Graduation BA BSC BCOM 2nd Merit List 2019
Those candidates who have applied for admission in Graduation courses like BA BSC BCOM in VKSU can check their name in the second merit list. The second merit list of VKSU has been released in order to fill the vacant seat after admission on the basis of 1st merit list. Those candidates whose names were not in the first merit list of VKSU can check their name in the second merit list. Candidates whose name appears in the second 2nd merit of VKSU will be eligible for the counseling and admission procedure. Here you will check details about VKSU 2nd Merit List 2019.
|Declaration of Second 2nd Merit List||27 July 2019|
|Admission Commence on the basis of 2nd Merit List||28 July 2019|
|Admission Last date on the basis of 2nd Merit List||20 August 2019|
How to Check VKSU 2nd (Second) Merit List 2019?
Candidates can follow these steps to check the 2nd (Second) merit list of VKSU 2019:-
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of VKSU i.e http://vksu.ac.in/new/
- Step 2: Click the link stating Online Admission (UG Session 2019-22)
- Step 3: Click on the Application Login
- Step 4: Login using username and Password.
- Step 5: Click on download selection letter
Details in VKSU 2nd (Second) Merit List 2019
The details mentioned in the 2nd (Second) merit list of VKSU Ara University is as follows:
- Application Id
- 10+2 Marks Percentage
- Merit List Number
- Allocated College
Important Documents Required for VKSU Ara Graduation Part 1 Admission 2019
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.