HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 1624 Junior Engineer Job Vacancies, Date, Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card and Result
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited online application for the recruitment of 1624 posts of Junior Engineer (JE) in various departments of Haryana Government. The application for HSSC Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Recruitment will be filled online on the official website of Haryana SSC (HSSC) i.e hssc.gov.in. The Online Application form for HSSC JE 2019 will start on 20th June 2019 and will end on 04th July 2019. Registered candidates can fill application fee till 08th July 2019. Get all the details like online form fee, eligibility, education qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, admit card and result on this page.
|Latest HSSC JE Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1624|
|Application Starting Date||20th June 2019|
|Application End Date||8th July 2019|
|Category||Govt Jobs (Haryana Government)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Socio-Economic criteria and experience|
|Exam Mode||Offline/ Online|
HSSC JE Recruitment Apply Online 2019
HSSC Clerk recruitment is a completely online process. Only online application form will be accepted. No offline application will be accepted by HSSC. HSSC JE recruitment process will commence from 20 June 2019. The online application window for registration will be opened on 20 June 2019. Candidates can fill online application form till 08 July 2019 till 11:59. Candidates should read eligibility criteria carefully and should fill online application for HSSC JE only if they full fill the eligibility criteria. If at any stage of recruitment candidates are found not fulfilling the eligibility criteria then his/ her candidature will be canceled. Below is important dates of Haryana SSC JE Recruitment 2019.
|Date of publication||20.06.2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||20.06.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application||04.07.2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||08.07.2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date (Offline/Online)||13.07.2019 to 18.08.2019|
|Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Irrigation & WR Department Haryana|
|Urban Local Bodies Department Haryana|
|JE (Civil) Municipal Committee||27|
|JE (Civil) Municipal Corporation||53|
|Hafed Department Haryana|
|Kurukshetra Development Board Haryana|
|Housing Board, Haryana|
|Police Housing Corporation Haryana|
|Board of School Education Haryana|
|Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board Haryana|
|Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Haryana|
|PWD (B&R) Haryana|
|Public Health Engineering|
|Development & Panchayat|
|Town & Country Planning|
|Chief Electrical Inspector|
|Haryana State Warehousing Corporation Haryana|
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, conducted by the State Board or Technical &education, Department, Haryana or any other lnstitutton recognized by the Haryana Government.
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University Approved by the University Grants Commission and All India Council for Technical Education or Associate Membership Examination of the Insitute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the institution of Engineering Civil).
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
The upper and lower limit for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 is given as below:-
- For Gen/ UR Candidates
- Upper Age Limit:- 18 Yrs
- Lower Age Limit:- 42 Yrs
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
₹35400-112400 Salary will be paid after the recruitment of JE in different departments of Haryana Government.
Application Fee For HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The following application fee has been decided by HSSC for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 to be paid by the candidates during the application process.
|Sr No||Category of Post||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|1||Cat. No. 1||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs.13/-|
|2||PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||No Charges|
1.The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as the case may be.
- Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
Mode of Payment
Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or eChallan while applying online.
How to apply for HSSC JE Jobs 2019
- Visit the Official site of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e www.hssc.gov.in
- Move to Recruitment Section
- Click on Apply Now Menu
- Move to recruitment regarding Junior Engineer 2019.
- Click on Apply For JE Recruitment 2019.
- Application form will open.
- Fill the application form
- Pay the Application Fee of HSSC JE 2019.
- Take Print out of application form.
HSSC will conduct the HSSC JE Recruitment exam on the following pattern:-
- Name of the exam: HSSC JE 2019
- Mode of exam: Offline/Online
- Type of exam: Objective type
- Language of examination: English & Hindi (Bilingual)
- Duration of exam: To be declared
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below: 1. 90 2. 10
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Admit Card for HSSC JE 2019 Exam
HSSC will release the admit card for the online or offline exam for HSSC JE 2019. The admit card will be released after 03 weeks of the application process. The admit card of HSSC JE 2019 will be released online on the official website of HSSC. Candidates can download HSSC JE 2019 exam admit card using application number and date of the birth/password used during the filling application form. Admit Card of HSSC JE 2019 will be released to only those candidates who have completely filled the form and paid the fee. No offline admit card will be sent by HSSC on your address.
Answer Key for HSSC JE 2019
After the conduction of the exam, Haryana SSC will release the official answer key of HSSC JE Recruitment 2019. The answer key will be released online on the official website of Haryana SSC. The answer key will be published within 02 weeks of conduction of the exam. Candidates can check their answer key using roll number and date of birth. Candidates can also raise an objection within stipulated time by paying a required amount of any answer is found wrong. After checking and reviewing all the objections the final answer key will be released.
Result for HSSC JE 2019
Haryana SSC will release the Result of HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 within 01 months of conduction of exam. The result of HSSC JE 2019 will be released online on the official website of HSSC. Candidates can check HSSC JE result 2019 using roll number and date of birth. After the declaration of result candidates will be called for document verification and further recruitment process.
|Apply Online||Link will be activated on 24/06/2019|
|Admit Card||Download HSSC JE Admit Card 2019|
|Answer Key||Download HSSC JE Answer Key 2019|
|Result||Check HSSC JE Result 2019|
For more details about HSSC JE 2019 download the advertisement.