HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019:4858 Vacancies | Notification Out | Eligibility,Application form, Fee,Admit Card,Answer Key,Result
Haryana SSC (HSSC) Clerk Recruitment 2019: Haryana SSC has invited online applications for direct recruitment for 4858 posts of Clerks of Group C. HSSC has released the notification on the official website of HSSC. The Online Application process will commence from 24th June 2019. Candidates can visit URL address i.e http://adv52019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 24.06.2019 to fill the online application form for HSSC Clerk Vacancy. The online application portal for HSSC Clerk recruitment 2019 will close on 08.07.2019 at 11.59 P.M. Get all the details regarding HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 like age limit, Qualification, admit card, answer key, result & Vacancy details in this page.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment Apply Online 2019
HSSC Clerk recruitment is a completely online process. Only online application form will be accepted. No offline application will be accepted by HSSC. HSSC Clerk recruitment process will commence from 24 June 2019. The online application window for registration will be opened on 24 June 2019. Candidates can fill online application form till 08 July 2019 till 11:59. Candidates should read eligibility criteria carefully and should fill online application for HSSC Clerk only if they full fill the eligibility criteria. If at any stage of recruitment candidates are found not fulfilling the eligibility criteria then his/ her candidature will be canceled. Below is important dates of Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2019.
|Date of publication||20.06.2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||24.06.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application||08.07.2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||11.07.2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date (Offline/Online)||To be Announced|
|Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The following application fee has been decided by HSSC for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 to be paid by the candidates during the application process.
|Sr No||Category of Post||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|1||Cat. No. 1||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs.13/-|
|2||PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||No Charges|
1.The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as the case may be.
- Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
Mode of Payment
Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or eChallan while applying online.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details: 4858 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 4858 Vacancy in Varioius Department / Boards & Corporations
Eligibility Conditions for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- i) 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 :
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Relaxation in Age:
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
HSSC Clerk 2019: Pay Scale
Rs 5200-20200+ Rs 1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.
Documents Needed To Fill HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
HSSC will conduct the HSSC Clerk Recruitment exam on the following pattern:-
- Name of the exam: HSSC CLERK 2019
- Mode of exam: Offline/Online
- Type of exam: Objective type
- Language of examination: English & Hindi (Bilingual)
- Duration of exam: To be declared
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below: 1. 90 2. 10
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
HSSC Clerk Recruitment Exam Syllabus.
1.The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
- if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class
One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana.
No marks shall be awarded for any period of less than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Examination Schedule: –
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 22.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be sent.
General Instructions for the Candidates While Applying Online HSSC Clerk 2019
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of the application form.
- After final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the date of application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
Admit Card for HSSC Clerk 2019 Exam
HSSC will release the admit card for the online or offline exam for HSSC Clerk 2019. The admit card will be released after 03 weeks of the application process. The admit card of HSSC Clerk 2019 will be released online on the official website of HSSC. Candidates can download HSSC Clerk 2019 exam admit card using application number and date of the birth/password used during the filling application form. Admit Card of HSSC Clerk 2019 will be released to only those candidates who have completely filled the form and paid the fee. No offline admit card will be sent by HSSC on your address.
Answer Key for HSSC Clerk 2019
After the conduction of the exam, Haryana SSC will release the official answer key of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019. The answer key will be released online on the official website of Haryana SSC. The answer key will be published within 02 weeks of conduction of the exam. Candidates can check their answer key using roll number and date of birth. Candidates can also raise an objection within stipulated time by paying a required amount of any answer is found wrong. After checking and reviewing all the objections the final answer key will be released.
Result for HSSC Clerk 2019
Haryana SSC will release the Result of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 within 01 months of conduction of exam. The result of HSSC Clerk 2019 will be released online on the official website of HSSC. Candidates can check HSSC Clerk result 2019 using roll number and date of birth. After the declaration of result candidates will be called for document verification and further recruitment process.
|Application Form||Link will be activated on 24/06/2019|