BNMU UG Admission Second 2nd Merit List 2019 (Released) – Check BNMU 2nd Second Meirt List
BNMU UG Admission 2nd Merit List: BNMU has released the 2nd Second Merit list for admission in Undergraduate Courses like B.A/B.Sc.B.Com in all affiliated and constituent colleges of BNMU. The Merit List of BNMU for UG Admission has been released online on the official website of BNMU. Registered candidates can check BNMU 2nd Second merit list on the official website of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University. The 2nd Second merit list of the BNMU has been prepared on the basis of marks scored in 10+2/ Intermediate exam. Those candidates whose names are in the BNMU 2nd Second Merit List 2019 can take admission in BNMU for session 2019-22. Scroll down to check more details on BNMU 2nd Second Merit List 2019 from this page.
BNMU 2nd Second Merit List 2019
The 2nd Second Merit List of BNMU for admission in Graduate Courses has been released online on 26 June 2019. The merit list has been published on the official website of BNMU. Student can download the BNMU 2nd Second Merit List from the official website. If your name is in the merit list then you can take admission in BNMU affiliated colleges. Check below table to get brief info regarding BNMU 2nd Merit List 2019.
|BNMU Merit List 2019||Important Dates|
|BNMU 1st Merit List||Released|
|BNMU University 2nd Merit List||26 Jun 2019|
|BNMU University 3rd Merit List||July 2019|
How to Check BNMU 2nd Second Merit List 2019?
Candidates can follow these steps to check the 2nd Second merit list of BNMU 2019:-
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of BNMU i.e https://bnmuumis.in
- Step 2: Click the link stating UG Degree-I 2nd Merit List Link.
- Step 3: A new page will open
- Step 5: Fill all the details and merit list open
Details in BNMU 2nd Second Merit List 2019
The details mentioned in the 2nd Second merit list of BNMU is as follows:
- Application Id
- 10+2 Marks Percentage
- Merit List Number
- Allocated College
Important Documents Required for BNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2019
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
Official Website: https://bnmuumis.in