VBU Graduation B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2019-22 -Application form, Eligibility, Merit List and all details
Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag (VBU) UG B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2019-22: Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag (VBU) has issued a notification regarding online and offline admission in UG Courses like B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Courses for session 2019-22. The application form for admission in VBU will strat from 20th May 2019 and will end on 8th June 2019. The application form for admission in VBU B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Courses will be filled in both online mode and offline mode. The VBU University offers admission to various Under Graduate courses like Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A) for session 2019-22. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date to take admission in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A) for session 2019-22 in VBU Hazaribag. Get here all complete details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Selection Procedure, etc for admission in VBU Hazaribag in this page.
VBU University Admission 2019
VBU Hazaribag provides various courses like Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A) for session 2019-22. Those students who are interested in the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A) courses can take admission by filling the application form. The application form for VBU UG Admission before 08th June 2019 without fails. The application form for VBU Admission will be filled in online mode and offline mode. Candidates can fill the application form in any mode.
|VBU Hazaribag Admission 2019||Dates|
|Start of Online Application form||20th May 2019|
|Start of Offline Application form||20th May 2019|
|Last date of Online and Offline Application form||08th June 2019|
|Display of the first list of selected candidates||15 June 2019|
|Raise Objection on 1st Merit List||17-18 June 2019|
|Admission of 1st Merit List Student||20 June 2019 to 06 July 2019|
|Display of the second list of selected candidates||13 July 2019|
|Admission of 2nd Merit List Student||15 July 2019 to 20 July 2019|
|Display of the third list of selected candidates||24 July 2019|
|Admission of 3rd Merit List Student||25 – 29 July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 August 2019|
Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag (VBU) offers courses like Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A) for session 2019-22.
Application Form for VBU Hazaribagh Admission 2019 is available both in online mode and offline mode. The online application form will be filled on the official website of VBU i.e, http://vbu.ac.in/. The offline application form can also be downloaded from the official website of VBU i,e http://vbu.ac.in/. Candidates are requested to read the information brochure cum prospectus regarding eligibility before applying for VBU Admission. The application form for admission in VBU will strat from 20th May 2019 and will end on 8th June 2019.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the VBU Hazaribagh 2019 Admission.
Apply Offline: Click here to download application form for the VBU Hazaribagh 2019 Admission.
The application fee for an application for admission in VBU Hazaribagh for online and offline mode are different. Those candidates who opt to apply on the online mode will have to pay Rs 100/- while if the application is filled in offline mode then you have to pay Rs 200 /- only.
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in VBU, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
Requirements for form submission
- Printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph (2.5 X 3 cm), Signature (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 50 KB) and documents such as 10+2 Marksheet and Caste certificate (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 50 kb to 100 KB)
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting program for various courses.
How to fill VBU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2019-22
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://vbu.ac.in
- The official website of VBU will Open
- Click on UG Admission 2019
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
Instructions to the Candidates: –
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.