Jai Prakash University (JPU) Undergraduate Admissions 2019 – 2022 – Application form, Eligibility, Admit Card,
Jai Prakash University BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2019: Jai Prakash University Chapra (JPU) has invited online application for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2019-22. Those candidates who want to pursue Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from Jai Prakash University can apply online for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of Jai Prakash University. Those candidates who have passed Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, State Board or ICSE can apply for admission in Jai Prakash University JPU for session 2019-22. Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission in Jai Prakash University JPU. Only those students will be given admission in Jai Prakash University (JPU) in session 2019-22 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Jai Prakash University (JPU) Admission Process 2019.
Jai Prakash University (JPU) Admission UG B.A/B.Sc/B.com/B.Voc 2019
The application and admission process for UG Graduation courses in Jai Prakash University (JPU) has been started. Student needs to fill the online application form for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2019-22. The online application form for Jai Prakash University (JPU) will be filled on the official website of Jai Prakash University (JPU) i.e www.jpv.bih.nic.in
Last year Admission to UG Courses in Jai Prakash University (JPU) was done through OFSS System developed by Bihar Board. But from 2019 Jai Prakash University (JPU) will conduct the admission process through University Management Information System (UMIS). The candidates who want to apply for UG Admission in Jai Prakash University (JPU) need to visit the official website of the Jai Prakash University (JPU) and fill the form to get themselves registered for the Jai Prakash University (JPU) admission 2019.
Since Bihar Board has declared the intermediate result in April 2019, Jai Prakash University (JPU) has started Online Admission Process for Degree Part 1 course session 2019-22 so that course can be started on time. Notification for admission in UG Part 1 has been released. The online registration for admission will be started in the last week of April. After filling online application form Jai Prakash University (JPU) will release college wise streamwise merit list on which admission will be taken.
महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ/ Important Dates
|निर्देशानुसार त्रिवर्षीय स्नातक प्रतिष्ठा सत्र (2019-2022) के प्रथम खंड में नामांकन प्रक्रिया|
|आवेदन फॉर्म Online जमा करने की प्रारंभिक तिथि||22.05.2019|
|आवेदन फॉर्म Online जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि||05.06.2019|
|संपूर्ण मेधा-सूची का प्रकाशन||10.06.2019|
|संशोधन / त्रुटि सुधार हेतु अवसर||15.06.2019|
|अंतिम मेधा-सूची का प्रकाशन||20.06.2019|
|महाविद्यालय में नामांकन प्रारंभ की तिथि||24.06.2019|
|महाविद्यालय में नामांकन की अंतिम तिथि||30.06.2019|
|नामांकन -प्रपत्र भरने का शुल्क||300 रुपये मात्र|
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in Jai Prakash University (JPU) , candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students:
Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/
Business Economics) taken together.
|For +2 Arts/Science students:
Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours:
Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students:
Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
Jai Prakash University (JPU) UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form
Jai Prakash University (JPU) will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of Jai Prakash University (JPU) through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee.
How to fill Jai Prakash University (JPU) Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2019-22
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://jpv.bih.nic.in
- The official website of Jai Prakash University (JPU) will Open
- Click on UG Admission 2019
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
Instructions to the Candidates: –
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
There are 11 affiliated colleges under Jai Prakash University
- P.R. College, Sonpur, Saran. (Deficit Grant)
- Z.A. Islamia College, Siwan. (Deficit Grant and Minority College)
- Dr.P.N.Singh Degree College, Chapra.
- B.D.S.M. Mahila College, Salempur, Chapra.
- Lok Mahavidyalaya,Hafizpur Baniapur (Saran).
- Deoraha Baba Shridhar Das Degree College, Kadna Garkha (Saran).
- Daroga Pd.Rai Degree College, Siwan.
- Mazhrul Haque Degree College, Tarwara (Siwan).
- Desh Ratan Rajaendra Prasad Degree College, Ziradai (Siwan).
- Shri Mahendra Das Degree College, Mathia Nechua, Jalalpur (Gopalganj)
- Mata Rojhni Devi Chhathu Ram Degree College, Mairwa (Siwan)