Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Maths MCQ Objective and Subjective Official Answer Key 2019 2nd Sitting Exam- 25.02.2019 | Dusri Pali Maths Exam 2019 Matric Official Answer Key
Bihar School Examination Board has successfully conducted the exam of Maths Paper of 2nd Sitting/ Shift for Matric/ Class 10 student. The exam was conducted on 25-02-2019 in two shift i.e 1st sitting and 2nd sitting. Since the exam of 2nd sitting is over hence students are busy in searching the answer key of Matric/CLass 10 Maths Exam 2nd Sitting/Shift answer key 2019. There were 10 sets asked in Maths exam of matric Bihar board 2019 in 2nd sitting/ Shift. The set asked were namely A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J.
Team BSEB Portal and Aglatarget are ready with the answer key of Matric exam 2019 Maths Paper 2019 for 2nd Sitting/ Pali/ Shift. The student can match their answer key by clicking on their set code.
Note: The Official answer key of the Bihar Board Matric exam 2019 for Maths Paper 2nd sitting has been updated.
Bihar Board Matric Exam Maths Shift -2 Official Answer Key 2019
1.The curved surface area of sphere is 144 π CM2 then the value of its radius is
Ans- 6 CM
2.If 15cota is equal to 8 , the value of sina will be
3.if line touches the circle at only one point then it is known as
4. cumulative frequency curve is known as
5.The pair of linear equation x+3y-4=0 and 2x-5y-1=0 is
6.co-ordinate of the midpoint of the line segment joining points (-2,3) and (4,1) are
7.The value of coordinates of the point(3,-4) in a cartesian plane is-
8. The product of zeros of the polynomial X2-9X+A is 8 then value of a is
9.Areas of two circles are in the ratio 4:1 then the radii are the ratio of –
10. 1+cot2A/1+tan2A is equal to
11. Distance between two Parallel Lines is 14 centimetre a circle touches both the line. Which of the following is radius of circle?
Ans- 7 centimetre.
12. If P + 1, 2P + 1,4P – 1 are in AP then the value of P is
13. Cosec 90-θ Sin 90- θ is equal to
14.The value of tan2θ-sec2θ is equal to
15.Which of the following is a terminating decimal expansion ?
16. Which of the following is equal to cosθ
17. angle of elevation of a tower from a point 100M away from it is 60 degree the height of the Tower is
18. If cos A= 1/2 then the value of 1-2cos2A is equal to-
19. if α,β are zeros of the polynomial p(x) x2– 2x-6 then the value of αβ is
20. the volume of a cone is 1570 cm3 base area is 314 cm2 then its height is
21. Two vertices of triangle ABC are A(2,3) and B(1,-3) and its centroid is (3,0) then the coordinates of its third vertex is
22. the value of cosec 45-
23. For what value of k roots of equation X2 + 4 x + 1 is equal to zero are real and distinct
Ans- k>=4 (d)
24. for what value of k system of equation X + 2 Y = 3 and 5 x + K Y = 15 and infinite solution
25. Two corresponding side of two similar triangles are in ratio 3: 5 then the ratio of areas of these triangle is
26. if two linear equation in two variable of infinite solutions their graphs will be
Ans- Two Coincident Lines.
27. Mean of first five odd number is
28. the perimeter of a semicircle is 72 cm then its radius is
29. probability of impossible event is
30. cot( 90-θ) is equal to
31. in a triangle angA 90, BC=30 cm, AB= 12 cm in the value of AC is
32. distance of the point 2,3 from the origin will be
33. If TP and TQ are two tangents drawn from an external point T to a circle with centre O are such that <POQ = 120, then the value of ang OTP is equal to
34.Volume of a right circular cylinder having radius r and height h is –
35.if all side of parallelogram touch a circle then a parallelogram will be
36. for some integer m n even integer is of the form
37. Mode of 3,5,4,3,2,3,1,3 is
38. Value of tan65/cot25 is
39. which of the following is not irrational?
40. Which of following is a prime number?
41. maximum value of probability of an event is
42. if 6th and 12th term of an AP are 13 and 25 then its first term is
43. 3.27 is
Ans- Rational Number
44.if length of a diagonal of rhombus are 30 cm and 40 cm then length of one of its side is
45. In triangle ABC DEllBC abd AD/DB=3/5, if AE= 4.8cm then the value of EC is
46. in which quadrant does the point (-4 3) lies
Ans- 1st Quadrant
47. the circumference of a circle is 462 cm, then its radius will be
48.A dice is thrown what will be the probability of getting a prime number?
49. Zeros of quadratic polynomial x2+3x+2 are-
50. If zeroes of the polynomial x2+Ax-b are equal but of opposite sign then the value of a is