Bihar Board Intermediate Science Official LL English 100 Marks Official Answer Key- All 50 MCQ Objective Answer Key 2019
Bihar School Examination Board has successfully concluded the exam of I.Sc English 100 Marks exam on 13-02-2019. The exam was conducted at various centers all over the Bihar State. Since exam of English Paper is over hence now students seeks the answer key of English Paper of 100 Marks out of which 50 MCQ/ Objective was asked.
Bihar Board Inter Result Out- Click Here to Check
Team BSEBPortal.com presents you the answer key of Bihar Board English Paper 100 Marks.
Bihar Board 100 Marks English MCQ Objective Answer Key- All 50 Question All Sets
Download LL English Answer Key- Click Here
- When Sita Will come back, we will discuss the problem.
- Choose the correctly spelled Word- Committee
- Choose the correct sentence- I wish I were young again.
- Either of two is acceptable.
- The house was painted by Tom. Ans- Tom Painted the house.
- The great scholar and poet have died.
- The man was bitten by a dog.
- Patna is situated at the bank of the Ganga.
- Drivers must not drive over the speed limit.
- He is Playing Video Games.
- Radha asked ravi where his father was. Radha said to ravi “where was his father”.
- I am making my bed.
- “What do you want?”. She asked him. She asked him what he wanted.
- The doctor suggested the patient should take a vaccination
- Choose the correct sentence.She is the girl whose name is Raavi.
- I Bought these books at Auction.
- They came here next week.
- That’s strange, our kids do not watch tv serials.
- Marsha is reading a novel. A novel is being read by Marsha.
- When the sun is shining, we usually go for Swimming.
- John has been lying in hospital for two weeks.
- Choose the correct sentence. I have homework to do.
- Will he come with us?
- Have you seen the Taj Mahal?
- Look at this painting.
- Listen! Radha is playing the sitar.
- I Do not Speak Spanish.
- Those who work in the same department are colleague.
- You must start now. You will miss the bus.- D
- A Lot of energy was wasted on finding the treasure.
- And as we walk, we make the pledge that we shall march ahead.
- Ideas that have helped Mankind is written by Bertrand Russell’s
- New varieties of English that have emerged in different parts of the world is The Second Langauge
- Dr. Radhakrishnan never lost his faith in the in essential humanity of man
- Walter de la Mare makes us aware of the London Life
- Bertrand Russell was awarded Nobel Prize in literature in this year 1950
- The Waste Land has been composed by- T.S Eliot’s
- English used since AD 1500 is called- Modern English.
- The sentence “After all, there is something in Hinduism that has kept it alive till now” is taken from M K Gandhi. Indian Culture and Civilization
- The line ‘And the Nightingale is dumb’ is taken from Now the leaves are fallinf fast
- our forefathers did not invent machinery because we would become slaves.
- The English language is Younger than Sanskrit.
- Jhon done is the poet metaphysical
- savitri was written by- Sri Aurobindo
- Walter De La Mare was born in the year 1873.
- Sabi’s hobby was collecting in gourds
- Macbeth and Julius Caesar written by Shakespeare
- The great Vowel Shifts took place during Middle English
- The line Hoping to cease not till death.” is taken from Soldier
- The Line “In heart at peace, under English heaven” is taken from Soldier
Note : English परीक्षा का उत्तर अपडेट कर दिया गया है। आप उत्तर की जांच कर सकते हैं। अगर आपको कोई गलत जवाब लगता है तो हमें कमेंट सेक्शन के माध्यम से बताएं। यदि आपका कोई सवाल सुझाव या आपत्ति है तो हमें कमेंट करे जरूर बताये ।
Answer of English exam has been updated. You can check answer . If you feel any wrong answer then let us know through comment section. Don’t forget to comment down how much your questions are correct.