Ramakrishna Mission Deoghar Popularly known as R.K Mission has invited application for admission to Class XI for session 2019-20. R.K Mission has started selling the application form cum prospectus. It is sold in offline mode and the same can be bought from R.K Mission Office. According to a notice issued by R.K Mission, the Prospectus and Application Form are available at Vidyapith Book Sales Counter from 1st February, 2019 onwards, from 9.00 am to 11.30 am and from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm against a fee of Rs. 700/-. The form will be filled in offline mode. The candidate needs to submit the duly filled form of R.K Mission class IX Admission 2019 at R.K Mission Vidyapith Central Office by hand or by registered courier or Speed post latest by 20th March 2019.
A student can download the application form of R.K Mission Vidyapith Class IX Admission form and Prospectus from the link given below this Page. Candidates can get complete information about the R.K Mission Jharkhand Class 11 Admission Application Form 2019 on this page below.
Ramakrishna Mission Deoghar information for Class 11 admission for session 2019-20
Application form for R.K Mission Jharkhand is available now. The application form is made offline and R.K Mission will not accept any online form. The application form for R.K Mission Deogarh will be filled in offline mode. Candidate needs to submit a duly filled form at R.K Mission central office by hand or by post lastly by 20th March.
|Start of Sale of Admission form and Prospectus||01 February 2019|
|Last date of availability of Application Form||15 March 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application form||20 March 2019|
|Admit card for Examination||27 March 2019|
|First Phase Exam date||07 April 2019|
Application Form Cum Prospectus:
- Click here to download the application form for R.K Mission Vidyapith Class XI Admission for 2019-20 session.
- Click here to download the Prospectus for R.K Mission Vidyapith Class XI Admission for 2019-20 session.
- Student need to submit fee through Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-.
- Student should draw the Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- of any bank in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith” payable at Deoghar.
- The Prospectus and Application Form are available from Vidyapith Book Sales Counter
from 1 st February, 2019 onwards, from 9.00 am to 11.30 am and from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm against a fee of Rs. 700/-. Application forms are also available by registered post remitting a sum of Rs. 750/- by Demand Draft, on any bank payable at Deoghar, in favour of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar. Cheques/Money Orders/Postal Orders are not accepted.
Procedure for filling Application Form
- Download Admission Form and print it.
- Printout of Page 1 and Page 2 must be taken on both sides of one white good quality A4/Legal paper with 0.25 inch margin on all sides.
- Fill the form carefully. (Take help of Admission Information and Prospectus).
- Draw the Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- of any bank in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith” payable at Deoghar.
- Enclose following documents with form
- Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Self-attested copy of Results of last school examination.
- Self-addressed envelope (size 9″ x 6″ superscribed ‘Admit Card’ and do affix postal stamp of denomination Rs. 25/- (for Registered Post) without which admit card will not be issued.
- Pin/Staple two passport sized photos at the place as mentioned in the Admission Form page no.-1.
- Above documents must be sent to Vidyapith office in an envelop clearly mentioning “Application for Admission” on the top of the envelop.
The applicant should send appl to below postal address
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith,
Ramakrishna Nagar, P.O.: Vidyapith,
Dist.: Deoghar, Pin: 814 112, Jharkhand, India
Phone: 8797 0666 78, (06432) 222413/236854
First phase: The first phase Written Test will be held on 7th April, 2019, Sunday simultaneously at Deoghar and Kolkata. The venue of the examination of a particular candidate will be given in his Admit Card.
Student should mind that R.K Mission will send the admit card by post to the student address. If the admit card does not reach the student latest by 27th March 2019, Wednesday he may make the necessary inquiries at 06432-222413/236854 or at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) The admission test will be conducted in two phases – Written and Interview. The result of the written test will be declared within 15 days of the examination. Only the boys qualifying at the Written Test will be called to Deoghar for an Interview. Results of candidates not selected will not be communicated.
b) The written test will be of 3 hours duration, including seating, verification, written exam and collection of answer scripts etc. Candidates will enter the examination venues with admit cards and ball point pens at the time mentioned in the admit cards. The subjects for the test are:
On the basis of a candidate’s performance in the written test, he will be invited for a final round of assessment comprising interview, medical test etc. by April / May 2019.
Boys will be tested mainly for their general orientation, intelligence, expression and personality during the interview. Parents/Guardians must accompany their wards for the interview. They will be required to submit self-attested photocopies of documents including valid certificate(s) for SC/ST/OBC/PH. The original documents also should be produced at the time of interview. The names of successful candidates only will be uploaded on the website.
Guardians will please note that for the final selection of a candidate for admission, care is taken to keep up the cultural harmony and spirit of national integration along with academic excellence.
New boys will join the school towards the end of May 2019.
CBSE syllabus (Class-X) is followed in preparing the question papers for the Admission Test. Sample question papers are not supplied.
About R K Mission Deogarh
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar, Jharkhand, established in 1922 is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. It is a purely residential English medium Senior Secondary School for boys. Any guardian having faith in the educational ideas of Swami Vivekananda and the ideology of the Ramakrishna Mission may apply for his ward’s admission to this school.
[better-wp-embedder width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” attachment_id=”5708″ /]
[better-wp-embedder width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” attachment_id=”5707″ /]
If you have any query regarding R.K Mission Vidyapith Class 11 Admission for session 2019-21 then you can ask through comment section.y