Bihar School Examination Board has successfully conducted the exam of English Paper of 1st Sitting/ Shift for Matric/ Class 10 student. The exam was conducted on 21-02-2019 in two shift i.e 1st sitting and 2nd sitting. Since the exam of 1st sitting is over hence students are busy in searching the answer key of Matric/CLass 10 English Exam 1st Sitting/Shift answer key 2019. There were 10 sets asked in English exam of matric Bihar board 2019 in 1st sitting/ Shift. The set asked were namely A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J.
Team BSEB Portal and Aglatarget are ready with the answer key of Matric exam 2019 English Paper 2019 for 1st Sitting/ Pali/ Shift. The student can match their answer key by clicking on their set code.
Note: The Official answer key of the Bihar Board Matric exam 2019 for English Paper 1st sitting has been updated on 10.03.2019 at 07:00 PM
Bihar Board Matric Exam English Shift -1 Official Answer Key 2019
[better-wp-embedder width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”Download Bihar Board Matric 2019 English Shift 1 Answer Key in PDF” attachment_id=”5722″ /]
1.As per the essay ” What is wrong with Indian film” the majority of our films?
2. It’s ……………..that specially distinguishes the culture of india as per ‘The unity of Indian culture’.
Ans-Unity of people.
3. The writer of “Pace of living” belong to the tribe of ……………
Ans- fast thinkers.
4. In the story “Once upon a time the women” is the daughter of –
5.The daughter in the story “Two horizons” Jearnt everything from her mother except.
Ans-Importance of wealth
6. Quality is a story written by?
Ans- Anton Chekhov
7. Substances causing a violent reaction to the human immune system are called …….
8. Humanity can no longer be tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war was written by ?
Ans- Martin Luther King Jr
9. Elderly people in the story ‘Little Girls wiser than Men’ were ashamed because of
Ans- Little girls became friends again
10. Martha’s Chin was
11. During the first year of imprisonment the lawyer in “Bet”
Ans- Suffered terribly
12. The sleeping Porter is challenging the
13.As per ‘Acceptance Speech’ the struggle taking place is Rangoon was for
Ans- emancipation of human spirit from political tyranny
14. In this poem ‘ Ode on Solitude’ the poet draws a beautiful pictures
Ans- A happy man
15. In the story ‘Little girl wiser than men, the girl are named
Ans- Malasha and Akoulya
16. When the author of “Me and Ecology” Bit used to meet people and create awareness about
Ans- Importance of Ecology
17. Who has delivered the speech the “Unity of Indian Culture”
Ans- Humayun Kabir.
18. “The Empty Heart” has been composed by-
Ans- Periyasamy Thooran
19. Polythene Bags makes ……………… Noise.
20. According to storry Gillu, squirrels have a little life span of
Ans- 2 Years.
21.Gillu would inform by twittering
Ans- Chik- Chik
22. When the author ‘ Me and Ecology Bit ‘ went to Mr. Williams, he was
Ans- Burning Leaves
23. Tonny Morission recieved nobel price in the field of
24. Satyajit Ray is the writer of
Ans- What is wrong with Indian Films
25. The boy in the story ‘Love defield’ developed cold feet towards tying the knot with the girl
Ans- the difference in their castes
26. William Cowper has written
Ans- God made the country
27. The garden that you burns the heart of ‘Koel’ is?
28. The author of the story ‘The pace of Living’ enjoyed going in the car
Ans- Ninty miles an hour
29. Radha’s tears in the poem thinner than a crescent has created
Ans- A river
30. The name of Halku’s wife in ‘January Night’ was
Direction (31-33): Choose the correct passive form of the given sentences.
31.His mother was comforting him.
Ans-He was being comforted by his mother.
32.Shubham will clean the class.
Ans- The class will be cleaned by shubham.
33.He is reading a novel.
Ans- A novel is being read by him
Direction (34-36): Choose the indirect speech of the given sentences-
34.The emperor said ” My wife is beautiful”.
Ans-The emperor said that his wife was beautiful.
35.The master said to his servent, ” Close the door:
Ans- The master ordered his servant to close the door.
36.He said ” I am planning to migrate”.
Ans-He said that he was planning to migrate
Instruction (37-49): Choose the most Suitable verb form to fill in the blanks
37.Bread and Butter ——— my breakfast
38.I ————- home before she arrived.
Ans- had left
39.It ———– hot tomorrow.
Ans- will be
Instruction (41-42): Choose the most suitable Preposition
40.Three persons were witness of …………. event
41. Look …………… the child.
42. He died ……………….. cancer.
Instruction (43-45): Choose the correct spelling.
Instruction (46-50): Choose the most suitable translation
46.बहुत से पढ़े लिखे लोग देख रहे थे।
Ans- Many educated people were watching.
47. मेरा वाहन चालक चार दिनों से बीमार है।
Ans- My driver has been sick for four days.
48. मजूमदार साहब सबसे वरिष्ठ अधिकारी है।
Ans-Majumdar Saheb is the most senior officer.
49.तुम इस काम को चार बजे तक खत्म कर चुके होंगे।
Ans- You will have finished this work by four o’clock.
50. मै फूटबाल से क्रिकेट को अधिक पसंद करता हूँ ।
Ans- I prefer cricket to football.
Note: If you have question regarding the answer key then you can ask through coment section.