How to fill OMR Sheet of Bihar Board Inter and Matric 2019 – New OMR Sheet of Bihar Board
Bihar School Examination Board Patna has issued some rules and regulations regarding filling basic details on Cover Page of Answer Booklet, Filling of Details on OMR Sheet, How to fill responses on OMR Sheet and Regarding not filling any details on the right-hand side of answer booklet.
Bihar Board has become India’s first Examination Board who has decided to use Pre Filled student’s information OMR and Answer Book for Examination. This system has adopted to reduce error in filling basic details and responses on the OMR Answer sheet. Earlier in 2018 about thousands of students result were pending because they filled wrong details on OMR Sheet. To reduce error and early release of result Pre filled student information OMR and Answer Sheet will be given during exam.
All the Students who are going to appear in Intermediate and Matric Exam 2019 are informed that each and every student will be given Pre filled Answer book for Subjective question and pre-filled detail OMR Sheet for Objective question. The sample and a specimen copy of answer booklet and OMR Sheet are given below.
Important instructions to students
- Students are requested to match their details present on Admit card and Answer Booklet.
- Students are instructed to only fill some details on the left column of the cover page like Subject, Medium of Answering the question, Set and Whether writer provided or not. Besides these details, no any changes are to be made
- Same like point 2, on the right side cover page student need to fill Set, Question Booklet series number, candidate signature.
- The student needs to verify that the booklet contains 20 Pages.
- Use of eraser, blade, Whitner is strictly prohibited. If found use of these materials their result will be cancelled.
Sample/ Specimen Copy of Bihar Board Inter Answer Book and OMR Sheet for Intermediate Exam 2019