Bihar Board Inter Physics Important and Guess MCQ/Objective and subjective Question for Inter exam 2018
The Question pattern is as follows:
Section -1 is Objective type and Section -2 is non-objective.Sample Paper for Class 12
1. Carrying Total marks-35.
2. With total number of Questions: 35
Carrying total marks -35. It’s divided into
1. Short answer type having 10 questions. Each carrying 2 marks each
2. Long answer type having 3 Questions. Each carrying 5 marks each
SECTION -1(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
In the following questions Q no 1 to 10 there are only one correct answer. You have to choose that correct answer
1. S.I unit of flun is
2. The relation between geometric length (Ls) an magnetic length (Lm) is—
1. Lm=5/6 Ls
2. Lm=6/5 Ls
3. Lm = Ls
4. Lm = 2Ls
3. Refractive index of glass and water are 3/2 and 4/2 respectively for say of light going to water for glan, the critical only will be
- Sin-1 (8/9)
4. The modulation index in amplitude modulation is-
- Always zero
- Between 0 & 1
- Between 1 & infinity
- None of these
5. Air bulbla inside water shines due to
- Total inverse reflection
- None of these
6. When a dielectric is introduced in between a parallel plate capacitor the capacitance of the capacitor :
- Remains the same
- None of these
7. In a double sit experiment the distance between the sits is 1mm and the distance of the screen from the sit is 1m. If light of wavelength 6000 Armstrong is used, then the fringe width is:
- 0.4 mm
- 0.5 mm
- 0.6 mm
- 0.8 mm
8. The radius of curvature of the path of a charged particle in a uniform magnetic field is directly proportional to the:
- Ground waves
- Sky waves
- Surface waves
- Space waves
9. Frequencies in the UHF range normally propagate by means of-
- ground waves
- sky waves
- surface waves
- space waves
10. The given symbol represents which gate?
Instructions from question 11 to 15. Two statements (statement I and statement II ) are given. Out of the four options a, b, c, d choose the correct option on the basis of the questions.
Marks awarded- 5 *1 =5
- If both the statements are true and statement II is the correct explanation of statement I.
- If both the statements are true and statement II is not the correct explanation of statement I
- If statement I is true and statement II is false
- If statement I is false and statement II is true.
1. Statement I: a P.N junction diode acts as a natural transistor.
Statement II: P.N junction diode operates in the forward bias and not in the reverse bias.
2. Statement I: according to Faraday electromagnetic induction, the negative rate of change of magnetic flux is equal to the induced emf.
Statement II: lenz’s law explains the negative sign in the basis of conservation of energy.
3. Statement I: energy is released when heavy nuclei undergoes fission or light nuclei undergoes fusion.
Statement II: for heavy nuclei, biding energy per nucleon increases with Z while for light nuclei it decreases with increasing Z
4. Statement I: when a beam of white light passes through a glass, the light splits into constituents colours.
Statement II: the dispersion of light takes place because the refractive index of a medium depends on the wavelength of light
5. Statement I: if X is susceptibility and T is absolute temperature, the X-T graph of a diatomic substance is a straight line parallel to T axis.
Statement II: diamagnetic materials follow curie law.
Directions for questions 16 to 18:
Select the correct answer to each questions:
16. Radius of hydrogen atom
- Equal to Z
- Equal to square of n
- Equal to Z inverse
- Equal to n
17. Choke coil is an inductor of
- High reactance
- Low reactance
- High resistance
- Low resistance.
18. The distance of object from concave mirror of focal length 15 cm, so that the image is three times magnified is:
- 7.5 cm
- 10 cm
- 17.5 cm
- 20 cm
Answer- b, d
Directions for questions 19 to 20: 19 to 22 are two columns matching type. Match it correctly.
|19.Virtual image of real object20. Total internal reflection21. Scatting22. Diffraction||(a) Wave, wavelength of the sixe of the object(b) Blue colour of sky(c) Optical fibre(d) Convex mirror.|
1. What are the characteristics of LASER rays?
2. State and explain different types of Telescope. With the help of a neat and labelled diagram explain the working and magnifying power of an Astronomical telescope.
3. State Ampere’s circuital law. Express it mathematically.
4. What do you mean by Wheatstone bridge? Discuss its balanced condition.
5. Draw a neat and labelled diagram of human eye. Discuss the various types of defect of vision briefly?
6. State Brewster’s law. Express it mathematically.
7. Define amplitude modulation and discuss the production of amplitude modulation.
8. State the factors by which the range of transmission of TV signal can be increased.
9. Derive the expressions for the de-Broglie wavelength.
10. What is nuclear fission reaction? Mention its nuclear reaction which take place in nuclear reactor?
11. For a prism, explain deviation and establish the relation Delta=A(n-1)
12. Two lenses, one diverging of power 2 diopters and the other converging of power 6 diopters are combined together. Calculate the focal length and power of the combination.
13. Explain the working principle of a transformer. Explain with the help of a labelled diagram.
14. Calculate the radius of a nucleus of mass no.8.
15. Explain the application of p-n- junction diode as rectifier.
16. Explain Biot-Savart law. State its applications.
17. Explain with the help of neat and labelled diagram the principle of Davison and Germer experiment.
18. Define and deduce the general expression of mutual inductance.
19. Explain Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction and discuss Lenz correction.
20. What do you mean by Photoelectric effect? State and derive Einstein’s Photoelectric equation?
21. State Kirchhoff’s two laws of electrical network.
22. Derive an expression for energy stored in a capacitor.
23. What are the different components of generator? Explain with the help of diagram.
24. State and explain refraction through convex spherical surfaces.
25. State the properties of Photons.
26. As astronomical telescope having a magnifying power of 8 consists of two thin lenses 45cm apart. Find the focal length of the lenses.
27. State and explain Lens maker’s formula.
28. Define electric field intensity and write its SI unit with dimension also.
29. Give two applications of ultra-violet waves.
30. State and Prove Gauss’s theorem.
31. Write the N-type and P-type semiconductors.
32. Differentiate between interference and diffraction?
33. What is the lens of Presbyopia and Astingmatism?
34. Explain the transistor as a switch and transistor as an amplifier.
35. What are the advantages of LED?
36. What are the limitations of cyclotron?
37. With the help of mean and labelled diagram explain the construction, working principle and sensitivity of moving coil galvanometer? Mention its conversion into ammeter and voltmeter.
38. Name the principle on which optical fibre works. Mention its applications.
39. Define parallel plate capacitor. Explain its construction and working principle of parallel plate capacitor. Derive an expression for its capacitance?
40. What are the constructive and destructive interference. Also find its expression.
41. Deduce an expression for parallel plate capacitor with dielectric slab?
42. Verify laws of reflection or laws of refraction on the basis of Huygen’s wave theory.
43. Find the electric field on the axial line of electric field.
44. Define Potentiometer. With the help of potentiometer compare the e.m.gs of two cells and measure internal resistance of the cell.
45. Give postulates of Bohr’s theory. Give hydrogen spectrum on the basis of Bohr’s theory.
46. The image of a candle is formed on a screen by a convex lens. It half of lens is blacked then what will be the size of image?
47. A wire is stretched 50%, calculate % change in its resistance.
48. Express the general formula of Joule’s heating effect of current.
49. State the different types of losses in a transformer.
50. Express the relationship between commercial unit of energy and SI unit of energy.
51. A carrier wave of peak voltage 12V is used to transmit a message signal. What should be the peak voltage of the modulating signal in order to have a modulation index of 75%?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.