There are about two lakh candidates from Bihar
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 will be computer based.
- While Tier 3 will be taken in pen and paper mode.
- Tier 4 will be Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test or Document Verification.
Negative marking too
- Negative marking in Tier 1-0.50 points will be deducted on the wrong answer.
- On incorrect answer in Tier 2- 0.25 points will be deducted.
- In English, SSC will cut 0.50 points.
- Tier 2 contains Compilers for Paper 1 and 2 for all posts.
- Tier 3 Discriptive Paper will be in English and Hindi.
Take a look at 5 years of questions
Some important tips related to the exam
Better understanding of basic subjects: The main basis for preparing for any exam is that subject related to that examination. It is therefore necessary that candidates should keep the concept clear of all subjects and points.
Practise: In order to better understand the results and to solve the questions within the stipulated time frame, along with holding on the concept of subjects, along with the latest practice of the exam, reasonably practiced is also necessary. During practice, it should be taken care that in case the candidates are facing problems or repeated mistakes, continue to clear the conclusions related to them. The examination will be online, so the candidates should also practice proper en-line, so that they do not have problems relating to computer operation and screen reading during the examination and precious time of the examination is not ruined at all.
Time management: Most of the time it is found that candidates understand the importance of time management for the exam but ignore their requirement during preparation, spend too much time at any subject or point, while some other part is absolutely Ignored, no balanced preparation is possible. It is therefore necessary to keep time management strong during the examination and preparation.
Revision: Many times the candidates are very much educated, they learn new things, but they do not have a habit of revision. While the need is that they must continually celebrate whatever they read-learn.